Friday, March 20, 2015

Day 20 CalFresh Challenge


Dinner: Bowl of home-made chili beans topped with cheese and a small roma tomato. I was so hungry today, I ate 2 bowls.


Snack: Strawberries and whipped creme with carob chips and a few raspberries! ( I added more whipped cream after I ate this portion).


My latest haul from today's grocery store trip, I see a lot of potato tacos next week!


Free samples? Yes please!


I've been wanting to eat raspberries all month long and now they are finally on sale! Yes please! This is a great deal.


Lunch: Grilled pepperjack cheese sandwhich with spinach and the last of the watermelon.



Breakfast: Smoothie bowl (2 frozen bananas, almond milk and the rest of the pistachio pudding mix) topped with strawberries, walnuts, goji berries, pomegranate and agave syrup.

No comments:

Post a Comment